TUBING | RAFTING | CANOEING | KAYAKING
COVID-19 RULES AND CHANGES: First, we hope that you, your entire family and friends are safe from COVID-19. Delaware River Tubing is fortunate enough to be able to operate as our business complies with all governmental requirements to operate. However, despite this ability to operate, we value the safety of all of our guests and employees and are taking proactive steps to ensure safety.
Our operations and schedule now finalized. Here is a list of changes in how we operate:
1. Our new schedule is posted on the hours of operation page. Click the day you wish to visit to see check-in times and when you may stay out on the river until.
2. You must print and complete waivers for every participant prior to arriving. Every person who is participating MUST have their own waiver form, including minors (17 years old and younger).
3. We are limiting capacity for guest safety and all participants are REQUIRED to make a free reservation or buy tickets in advance as walk-in business is currently not permissible.
4. Face masks must be worn by all participants when checking-in. We advise bringing individual zip lock backs to put your masks into when on the river or you can purchase a dry bag in our on-site store.
5. The Famous River Hot Dog Man will resume operations on Wednesday, July 8th, so unfortunately the free BBQ meal will not be included until his operations commence. For this reason, we are allowing backpacks with food and drink until he re-opens (coolers are permitted for now until the Hot Dog Man reopens and tubes for coolers are $20 each to rent for medium to large coolers) and pricing will remain the same as it's normally a free BBQ meal.
6. We are taking extra steps to sanitize all equipment (wristbands, life jackets and equipment) and are prioritizing the safety of our staff and guests. We ask all participants to maintain a 6' distance from other guests and those without face masks will not be allowed to participate. Once on the river, you may remove your mask as long as you follow the 6' social distancing guidelines as the river is vast and wide. If within a 6' proximity of other guests, please wear your masks.
Welcome to the Original Delaware River Tubing - Voted #1 River Tubing, Rafting, Kayaking & Canoeing Outfitter. Located closest to New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania with the exclusive FREE BBQ MEAL at the Famous River Hot Dog Man during your river adventure at Adventure Island. Enjoy the best, most scenic and most historic tubing stretch that the Delaware River has to offer. Enjoy the best selection of tubes for all ages and people of all sizes!
Delaware River Tubing: Featuring the FREE BBQ MEAL at Adventure Island with the Famous River Hot Dog Man
Every tube, raft, canoe or kayak rental includes an exclusive FREE BBQ MEAL from The Famous River Hot Dog Man on Adventure Island during your river adventure, where you can eat mouth-watering island BBQ on picnic tables in the water!
THE #1 TUBE RIDE IN NORTH AMERICA on the most historic, symbolic and best section of the Delaware River for tubes, rafts, canoes and kayaks.
MORE GREAT BENEFITS:
Easy to Find and Faster | We serve the entire tri-state area! We're located right in between Philadelphia and New York.
Customer Service | This family oriented corporation strives on keeping things tasteful, family oriented and making customers not have to feel awkward or unappreciated. Our staff, along with the Hot Dog Man's staff, are all highly trained, licensed and very helpful. Please feel free to ask any of our employees any questions you have.
Local Fun and Attractions | Right next to Delaware River Tubing are Milford, Frenchtown, Stockton, Lambertville and New Hope.
TUBE | RAFT | CANOE | KAYAK
© Delaware River Tubing, Inc. All rights reserved.
#1 River Outfitter
BUY TICKETS NOW - Buy Tickets Now
DAILY SCHEDULE - Hours of Operation
PRICING & RATES - Group & General Rates
WEATHER - Milford, NJ
DIRECTIONS - Find fast and easy routes
WAIVER FORM - Print for a faster check-in
POLICIES - READ BEFORE YOUR TRIP
THE PERFECT ACTIVITY FOR:
WILDLIFE & GORGEOUS VIEWS
AERIAL - ADVENTURE ISLAND
The Hot Dog Man Food Stand is a floating restaurant on the water! It's a unique experience ordering fresh BBQ in shallow water. Pull your tube up, grab a bite and then resume your river adventure.
Great Food, Scenic Views & Great Swimming Area at Adventure Island
Delaware River Tubing is innovating the tubing / outdoor water sports industry with the Stay Together Strap.
Invented in 2010 by us for safety, ease and efficiency. Perfect for groups because our two clip straps allow both tubers to clip and unclip.
Imitation Stay Together Straps (single clip straps) and rope are not safe. Knots in rope get tighter under tension and when wet. Single clip straps don't allow either rider to disconnect in emergency.
FREE WITH EVERY TUBE RENTAL
FAMOUS RIVER DOG PEACE
"THE MOST ENVIRONMENTALLY
Learn about how Peace helped protect the river in the interview below:
BEST OUTDOOR TUBING WATER ACTIVITY & ATTRACTON!
CHECK OUT THE INTRO TO THE
"TRULY UNIQUE RESTAURANT"
The Famous River Hot Dog Man won the 2008 New Jersey Restaurant Association Award
FAST & FREE SHUTTLE RIDES
Our fun shuttle buses leave for the river every 10-15 minutes. They're pink or blue so you can't miss them!
Find Fun Things To Do in
TWO FREE TUBING PASSES RECIPROCAL LINK EXCHANGE
We offer free online website link exchanges. Family friendly websites can apply to do a link swap where we post your link on our website when you post our link on your website!
Best of all, once the link exchange is complete, you get two free passes!
FRIENDLY STAFF & #1 SERVICE
Our blue shirts are hard to miss and our staff is extremely friendly and knowledgeable of the river. Don't hesitate because you have river professionals taking care of you.
Did you know? Buy a Delaware River Tubing Special Edition Pirate Skull T-Shirt and you will receive $5 OFF on weekdays and $2 OFF on weekends on general admission tickets for life!
Ask us about this exclusive lifetime savings t-shirt when you visit!
The temperature averages in the mid 70's to high 80's during the peak summer months. It's PERFECT for cooling off on a hot summer day.
HELP US PROTECT THE RIVER
We don't allow alcohol or coolers because we want to protect the environment. All food is provided at Adventure Island, where we collect any waste to properly dispose.
Keeping the river clean will allow future generations to enjoy the river.
We LOVE the Delaware River and want everyone to enjoy this beautiful treasure, so we must all work together to protect it.
Please help us keep our river clean.
778 FRENCHTOWN ROAD
MILFORD, NJ 08848